Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is holistic healing system, where the physician is facilitating cohesive internal dynamics, through the use of different applications that may consist of acupuncture, breathing and movement exercise (chi gong), massage (tuina), cupping and medicinal herbs.
There are numerous conditions through the different applications, that Chinese medicine is useful for:
- Lower back pain, sciatic pain, muscle tension, sports injuries, frozen shoulder
- Stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia, low motivation, fibromayalgia
- Low self esteem, sadness, grief, frustration, anger
- Digestive problems, abdominal pain and tension, constipation or diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), leaky gut
- Menstrual pain, bloating, mood changes, heavy periods, migranes
- High/ low blood pressure, hyper/ hypo thyroid, asthma
- Acne, psoriasis, itchy, dry or broken skin
- Supportive care during cancer treatment (fatigue, nausea, pain, depression)
All services will include an holistic approach regime of consultation, tongue and pulse diagnosis, a treatment, followed by a future plan.
Hands and Feet